The Moxy,Maxar,and Maxar80 are all the same chassis
only with minor differences from each other. The
Motorola Flexar desktop repeater was made out of the
transmitter side of the Maxar chassis and the receiver
was the receiver side of the maxar. Each chassis was
mounted in different boxes for isolation. I ran one of
these on the GMRS band for nearly 20yrs before
lightning took it out.
Slap a controller of your choice between two of them
and a decent duplexer and go to town!
Mike n9wzx

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs