At 12:33 PM 7/18/05, you wrote:

>I asked this to the S-Com site, but no answer yet, hope
>somebody give some ligth here: I have a S-Com 7K controller
>with Version 2.03 ( think is the latest firmware ),

Latest is 2.04

>my question
>is if it can handle two repeaters separated with their own timers
>and ID's, can't find anything related in the manual.....
>
>Thanks
>Juan XE2SI

Unfortunately no.

The 7K was designed as a single repeater controller with an
autopatch, a link (the second radio port), and a control
receiver/aux audio source.  Like the 6K and the 5K it was only
intended to manage a single repeater.

A new model is in the works (tentatively called the
7330) - it will be a true three port repeater controller, with
three touchtone decoders, three telemetry generators
(i.e courtesy beeps, etc), full crosspoint switching, and the
design is expandable to more ports.  Each port can be
configured to be a repeater (i.e. full duplex with audio loopback),
a point-to-point link (full or half duplex with no audio loopback),
a remote base (half duplex, no loopback, and possibly frequency
agility), or a control receiver.

What are you trying to do?  Let us know, there may be a way
to do it...

Mike WA6ILQ