-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark A. Holman
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:50 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: OT: NC man charged with 'driving a cop
car' due to ham antennas

back in 1976 I was at a ham swap and this dude had a old speed meter like
D'Arvsonal kind that was older than dirt ! we plugged it in and we watched
the meter bounc between speeds only this dud wanted  some illegal stuff to
trade, I offered him cash for it I said I don't smoke Dope and I am offering

cash deal never went thru though, maybe an undercover cop maybe ?? he even
drove away in a Blue unmarked cop car had no ids on it .

makes you wonder.