Best places I ran accross that are still making crystals are International,
800-725-1426, in OK and Bomar, 800-526-3935.  For a pair including shipping
International $47 taking about 6 weeks, Bomar $60 with true 2 weeks.  Think
both are about the same and make a very good crystal and are well worth the
extra money.  Please don't use JAN, hi.

Just have to give them radio, freqs and payment.

This is just the crystals for you to install in ICOMs.  Both have ICOM
service, but cost much more.

73, ron, n9ee/r

Ron Wright
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ron is the owner of Micro Computer Concepts, a manufacture of repeaters and
repeater controllers since 1988.
You may see our products at http://home.earthlink.net/~mccrpt or call at
727-376-6575.
Contact me at 8849 Gum Tree Ave, New Port Richey, FL 34653 USA

Owner of the 146.64 repeater, the highest repeater, 1175 ft HAAT,
in the Tampa Bay area, Florida.  The repeater also has ECHOLINK, node 79540.

Pasco County Skywarn Coordinator
Skywarn meets on 146.64 each Wednesday at 8 PM.
Skywarn nets are activated on 146.64 when the
National Weather Service broadcast a weather alert.

All are welcome.