On Fri, 22 Jul 2005, Jeff Condit wrote:
> Standard coffee cans solder together pretty easily because of the tin
> plating they usually used, provided you have a soldering iron with a
> good sized copper tip.  A few of them started being plastic coated and
> these didn't solder well at all.

Is there an observed effect on the quality of the duplexer from the
surface discontinuties? Would it be worth copper plating? Can it be copper
plated?

I sense that there will soon be no coffee cans left in my town. As it is,
we currently buy Folgers in large plastic jugs 10" in diameter.

--
Kris Kirby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                       "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"