Pardon the WAY off topic post, but this is one of the ost intelligent groups
for getting certian things straightened out.

Anyone on the list have any experience with motor home wiring??  I recently
acquired a 1978 Pace Arrow (Class A) on a Dodge chassis &
am trying to deal with wierdness in both the AC and DC wiring.  Of course, I
am dealing with the way non-technical people did sloppy fixes for the last 28
years.

I'm hoping that a few people on this list can send me private e-mail who have
been down this path before.  This list has the more technically compentant
people who I hope will have good advice for me.

(Yea, I tried the motor home yahoo groups - they had NO IDEA what they were
talking about on electrical matters)

thanks