At 07:31 AM 11/12/2005 -0800, you wrote:

Joe, all I can say is Good Luck.  Commercial sites are getting difficult to
get, they don't want to allow amatuer on the towers.

<---It might be worth looking to private land owners for sites. Small,
secure buildings (approx 8 X 8) aren't that expensive to build and should
give more then room for just about any situation.  Two of my sites ended up
being done this way.

Then again, if you're needs are very simple, like a single small rack and
an antenna or two, maybe you can negotiate for a corner in a garage or
outbuilding.

Ken

President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
We offer complete Kenwood TKR repeater packages!
We are now an authorized Telewave Dealer!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net