The unit that I got is the Boontoon RF Millivoltmeter Model 92E.  Looks like it should cover what I need it to do.  Thanks for the help, when it gets here, I am certain I will have more questions until this repeater is up and fucntional, and then comes the fun of tying in an outbord controller for the unit.  Thanks.

Mathew

"Bob M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There will be some loss in the filter (maybe 0.5dB per
section), and about 30dB loss when using the tuning
probe. If you're feeding in 223mV (0dBm), you would
probably measure -30dBm using the RF voltmeter
connected to the tuning probe, when the filter is
fully peaked. This is around 7mV. However, even when
the coil is mis-tuned, you'll still get some
indication with the proper meter. It'll be harder to
see with a spectrum analyzer because of its low
impedance input.

I use an old HP3406A sampling (RF) voltmeter. They
show up on eBay once in a while, but you can't get
parts for them any more, so if it doesn't work, it's
difficult to repair unless a common part has failed.

Mike (ILQ) please contact me.

Bob M.
======