At 03:42 11/24/2005, you wrote:
>Paul Finch wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is there any other controllers in a kit form like the NHRC-4 that is in the
> > same general price range?  I need 10 controllers and on a tight budget.
>
>If you have the time to build your own PCB's and program pic's, try
>VK5DJ's controller!
>
>http://vk5dj.mountgambier.org/Repeater.html
>
>http://users.picbasic.org/projects/Repeater/vk5dj_repeater_controller.htm

I note the use of a 567 PLL IC for the CTCSS decode function.

If you plan on using CTCSS access full time, I'd suggest replacing that
circuit with a real CTCSS decode board.  The 567s were fun to play with in
my high school days, but they'll never equal the performance of a
commercial CTCSS decoder.

Bob NO6B