What frequency pair are you planning to put this on?

  By the model numbers you gave, I seriously doubt the FCC will
 allow those radios on any commercial 2-way radio frequency.

  If going into the amateur radio band, you will need to adjust
 the transmitter deviation to conform with your local area band
 plan ... usually meaning +/- 4.5 kHz Deviation ... clearly not a
 hi-fi sound.

  Hope this helps,

  Neil