Hi all, I have been fighting with a problem now for 2 days and must
be missing something! I have a micor repeater with a Station card
and a ICS controller and I am triggering the controller cos from the
Squelch Ind pin 5 on the old squelch gate board connector. I am
using the Ptt out to the rptr PTT with a mosfet to ground the
transmitter osc. Discriminator is coming from pin 10 of the old
Squelch gate Card connector. Now here is what is happening
1. Trip squelch Pin 5 goes high
2. Ics Controller trips repeater
3. Receiver Pin 5 goes low and stays low until transmitter unkeys

Of course that keeps the transmitter keyed until I manually unkey
the radio. I also notice that there is no audio from the receiver
either.

If I put the squelch gate card back in and a station card everything
works fine as far as keying and repeating.

Maybe something is telling the reciever to stop or rf is getting
into the receiver somehow shutting down the squelch ind. Any help or
thoghts. Thanks Steve