Yep Cha-Ching !  and TNX 4 doing biz with Uncle Sam ! gotta remember UR suppourting the biggest non profit org in da world :-)

N9WYS wrote:

If you go onto the FCC’s ULS page and drill down to the amateur licensing, there are the steps there to apply for a vanity call…  It’s not that difficult – I did it for a club I belong to.  (Will County Emergency Management Amateurs – we got call sign W9WIL.)  The main thing the FCC is interested in is your $$$$.  J

Mark – N9WYS

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark A. Holman
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:15 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Vanity call resumes

If anyone read the notice the owner of that web page is no longer interested in running the web page so it may go out someday unless someone bought it .

wn1b8 wrote:

Go to www.vanityhq.com. All the info you need is there.

Scott Madison, WN1B

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Maire-Radios" <maire-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

how do you get a vanity call sign?  could you please give me a

little info?

thanks