I agree with Gary and will add that you will probably need a
building permit and be subject to local building codes. You
should check that out before acquiring materials,IMHO...
AND WHATEVER YOU DO,PUT CLIMBING GUARDS ON TO KEEP KIDS OFF!!!
You may also want to check into insurance coverage.BT,DT! 73,Lee