Ahh, good old Tri, we used that liberally in the 60's and 70's to clean lots of
stuff.  It's surprising that we survived that toxic period of time, most of
that stuff is banned today.  Fortunately, I don't appear to have any symptoms
of all these toxic substances of yesteryear (some my argue this fact).  I used
to play with mercury as a kid.

I really could have used that 3rd arm growing out of my chest while soldering,
but I fortunately never mutated into anything.

Joe
 3) an azeotropic mixture of Freon TF (trichlorotrifluoroethane) and