I have a surplus of 100 watt UHF Mastr II repeaters (88 split) that I'm
looking to trade.  I'm looking for high-power (150+ watt) solid-state UHF
amplfiers that will tune in the 440 ham band including TE Systems,
Crescend/Milcom, Vocom, Glenayre, etc..  I'll trade straight across, one
station for one PA, if you have something I want.  I am NOT interested in
selling the Mastr II stations, trades only, unless you're offering enough
for me to pay to buy a new amp that suits my needs.

I also have a few 200 watt Mastr II stations (solid state) as well.  I also
have UHF Micor PURC stations (75 watt solid state and 250 watt tube), UHF
and 900 MHz PURC5000 stations (including high power), duplexers, cavity
filters, isolators, heliax and connectors, power supplies, a new TPL 100
watt 220 repeater amp, mobile radios, and all kinds of other stuff that I
can trade if M2's aren't of interest.  If you have an amp I could use, let
me know what you might be looking for.

Complete stations are available for pickup in the Philadelphia area, or if
you want to make all arrangements and cover costs for picking up, putting on
a palette, and truck freight delivery, that's OK too.  I can ship smaller
items UPS.

Please email direct.  Thanks.

                                        --- Jeff