-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lloyd Mitchell
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 7:54 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Maxtrac used as exciter

I am using a maxtrac at 1/2 watt to drive a 100 watt PA from a MSR
that sustained bullet damage...long story..

While it appears to be fine I wondered if anyone has experience with
using a maxtrac in this manner?  I am using another maxtrac as the
receiver.  So far good results no desense even with 60watts out of the
PA on the other side.

Thanks

Lloyd KD4HTW