Steve,
I have one on the air. I have replaced the stock GE power supplies with
15-volt switchers. They are MUCH lighter and cooler. Plus at 15-volts
you can get over 300 watts output! I sometimes joke that I have more
power lost in my duplexer than most have out of their repeaters....

If you want to only run 100 watts, there is no need for the dual PA's.
The driver is a standard 100 watt M II station.

One other thing, you will want to install fans on the PA covers to keep
the boards cool.

I hope this helps,

Glenn
WB5TUF