At 2/7/2006 09:18 AM, you wrote:
>Does anyone know the formula for calculating the distance between two
>DB-252 corner reflectors that are connected by a phasing harness?  I'm
>sure this is frequency dependent and I want to get the spacing correct.

I assume you're talking vertical separated corner reflectors aimed in the
same direction.

For maximum gain, 1 wavelength.  You can reduce the spacing to ~0.8
wavelength to reduce nulls in the elevation pattern at the expense of
maximum gain, IOW the main lobe gets "fatter" but the on-horizon gain drops
a little.

Bob NO6B