Hi all,

I figured that this may be just the spot to ask such a question.

I am looking for a controller that can manage up to two full duplex
ports as well as a port for remote control. It would need the option
to be able to program the ports independently such that while the
primary repeater port would have ID & Hang time, I would need to be
able to disable both on a secondary.

Also, it would need to have the ability to be managed via DTMF
control over the secondary or other port.

I've briefly looked at the LinkComm's the NHRC's, and the old ACC's
but am not sure which would provide the best serivce for the cost.

Any thoughts or is this really not the place for this?

Thanks in advance!

Jim.