J Hughes wrote:

> What are the best controllers out there ?? That will support 4 ports or
> more. Able to down-load the information and up-load new programs. Due
> audio processing.  Support multiple PL tones and DCS.  Top of the line
> Price is not a factor. Whats out there ?? Thanks K9JAC

You're kidding right? I don't know of anything that fits that bill.
There are several 3 port controllers out there, only one 4 or more right
now (Link Comm RLC-3), although both S-Com and Arcom will have multiport
controllers out this year. And they are the only ones that also will do
CTCSS encode/decode internally. Right now, the only way to get
multi-CTCSS/DCS is to buy a tone panel made for commercial service, and
they are all single port devices. The Comm-Spec TP-3200 is probably the
best of those over all.

What you mean by 'due audio processing'?
--
Jim Barbour
WD8CHL