From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 10:27 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: [Repeater-Builder] dB224 220 MHz antenna up on
large tower initial results...

Yes, over off George Bush, just south of the freeway, off Marsh Lane.

It took a little while to receive it, but I had the time to wait, since I
ordered it in November and did not think we would go up the tower until the
spring warm weather. This Monday was in the 70's and today, as you know is
in the 30's! We just made it! Otherwise, it would probably be much later.

Roger
W5RD

>From: Paul Finch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Fri Feb 17 09:44:51 CST 2006
>To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: RE: Re: RE: [Repeater-Builder] dB224 220 MHz antenna up on large
tower initial results...

>Roger,
>
>Here in Dallas?  I live in Azle, Texas about 50 miles West and do a lot of
>business with Hutton.  I did not know they stocked those antennas.  If my
>friend does not come up with the dipoles I may have to buy one.  I wonder
if
>you can get a replacement harness, that the hard thing to build or at least
>keep dry.  DB/Andrew has a great potting process to seal those joints.
>
>Thanks,
>Paul

Roger White
Murphy, Texas