-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Custer
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 7:00 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] UHF Micor Receivers WANTED

N9WYS wrote:

>Well, the last VHF Micor I looked at had the preselector in a different
>location...  Or maybe it was an "SP" run.
>
>If so, I stand corrected.

I have never seen a VHF or UHF Micor receiver without the helical
preselector attached directly to the board.  In the case of the VHF, the
RF-I-F board becomes very mechanically unstable without the attachment
of the casting.  If you have seen otherwise, I'd like to see a picture
of it or know what equipment model it is in.

Any Micor receiver will work in the Spectra TAC receiver chassis,
regardless of it coming from a Station, Mobile, or even what band it's on...

Kevin