Hi Ken,

In the real world, not really.

There would be serious signal coupling from one antenna
to the other.  If there was enough frequency and physical
distance to provide a min isolation you might get away
with it if your connected equipment/system was good enough.

I was trying to think of an application for a same band
dual feed antenna...  The first thing that comes to mind
is multiple repeater site combined transmitters spread
over two or more antennas to get around some of the more
brutal multi hybrid combiner system loses.

cheers,
skipp