Hello All

I have a UHF Micor RT station that was a surplus 460 police repeater, single reciever, 75 watt PA. I am almost sure it was setup for DC control. Here is my generic questains. I have built quite a few repeaters but never a Micor. Of course I need to make sure the station will operate as-is before I convert it to Amateur use.
I would like some suggestions for  like backplane jumper placement, what stock cards to use, or just maybe some sort of logical plan of attack.
For now, I do not have the tone remote, and I have the station control module, ( with all switches in defeat mode, and the 4-wire line driver cards installed. The most I am getting is weak audio that I cannot squelch from the reciever controls, but only with the line driver card installed. (I have a generic Moto speaker hooked to the pins on the backplane) If I install the squelch gate card all audio goes away, and I dont seem to get any TX from the N/C switch on the station control card throuh the wattmeter.
I do have all the manuals, and I do have a good service monitor and test gear. The goal is to verify proper stock operation, then do the mods for a ham repeater. I just have zero experiance with the Micor and need a plan....

Thanks Andy T. KC8EVM

Yahoo! Mail

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS