I've updated my swap page with more repeater gear for sale. As a sampling:

  Andrew Coax Connectors & jumpers: UHF, Type N, DIN, ground kits,
1/4", 1/2", 7/8", 1-1/4", 1-5/8", grips; more added soon
     G.E. MASTRII UHF Repeaters
     G.E. MASTRIII UHF Repeaters
     G.E. UHF Repeaters from Delta Mobile Radios
     RCA-500 Series UHF Repeaters
     RF Power/SWR Meters (Bird 43 & Slugs)
     G.E. MasterII UHF Power Amplifier Replacement Boards
     900 MHz. F.M. Repeater Gear (Tait, G.E. MASTRII, Brand x)
     Quintron VHF Power Amplifier w/Power Supply
     Astron, Ericsson/RCA, & Samlex Power Supplies
     Sinclair VHF Antenna Arrays
     Decibel Products DB-408 UHF Antennas, Cable Feed Through Tubes
     TX/RX UHF Cavities (duplexers)

The URL is http://www.people.vanderbilt.edu/~robin.midgett/index.htm

Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC