We have four stores that is spread over nearly a 60 mile radius.   The
first store is about 40 air miles from my store, and then from my
store to the next store is about 17 air miles, and again from that
store is 17 miles or so.  From store one to store 4, there is about 60
air miles between them.  Locating the repeater here at my home about
100', it will be on UHF.  Using mobile radios, they would all be able
to reach the repeater, but I would like to enhance it somehow that the
handhelds would be able to be used between the stores.  Any thoughts
on a plan that would work for this.  I have to keep cost to minimum.
We do have DSL at all 4 stores.  Thanks.

Mathew
N9LV