The notch "generally" will track the pass as it's adjusted, but it's not a
fixed-offset kind of thing.  If you retune one of the cavities +1 MHz, the
notch may move +1.1 MHz, or +0.9 MHz, or ...you get the idea.  So, no, you
can't just re-tune the pass and assume the notch has followed exactly.

                                                        --- Jeff