At 09:18 PM 04/18/06, you wrote:
>Captainlance <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>What would be the next best charger, if one
>doesn’t have a  Micor Power Supply with the
>battery charger or our Micor Power Supplies don’t have the battery charger ?
>
>73’s,
>Jim    Kh6jkg.

Find a real battery charger like was used at a Telco central office
and use it - it was made for the job, and made to survive with next
to no maintenance for years.  And have a contactor that is driven
by failure of the AC mains to switch the repeater from the output of
the Micor supply over to the battery bank.

Mike WA6ILQ