At 05:28 PM 4/21/2006 -0000, you wrote:

>Interesting.. As it happens, I have the HP sig gen handy.
>Right on the input freq, or slid a bit?

<---I would doubt that the interfering signal is going to be exactly that
of your sig gen but regardless, the point here is to create an audible
heterodyne. Adjust your sig gen as needed :-)

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of the world famous RC210 Repeater Controller and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net