> Yes, but now we're debugging a problem on your repeater, correct?
If so,
> replace the switcher with a linear supply & see if the problem
continues.

Keeps happening with the power supply at my site shut down.
I have a relay that I can command from the controller, to shut off the
AC input to the system.

I don't remember what exactly the number was, but I did check this
IOTA supply for any output around 600 khz before installing it.