At 01:02 PM 4/21/2006 -0700, you wrote:
>At 4/21/2006 12:17 PM, you wrote:
>
>>first.  Another common culprit is site video cameras: 38th harmonic of
>>15.75 kHz is 598.5 kHz, so see if the interfering signal is 1.5 kHz above
>>or below your input.
>
>Since your RX offset is minus (146.85 -), interference from a horizontal
>sync mix would appear 1.5 kHz above your input, or 146.2515 MHz.

<---Horizontal sync "buzz" is VERY distinctive sounding. Nothing I heard in
that recording comes close to approaching its sound. And yes, I know it is
AM but that is one reason I suggested the heterodyne approach - it would be
very evident....

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of the world famous RC210 Repeater Controller and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net