I am trying to upload the 4.0 firmware in my RC-110 and having no luck.
Queries to Arcom are being ignored with no response.  The controller
with the ver 3.1 firmware is unusable.

The basicx program referenced in the 110 manual has a checksum if you
download it and try to unzip.  So no luck in getting the update
uploaded.  The controller uses ver 3.1 now and I want to put ver 4.0 in
it.  It exhibits some of the same problems that the RC-210 had when it
was first released.  The 210 problems seemed to clear up with the upload
of the later firmware.  I hope the later firmware for the 110 will do
the same.

I have tried to join the Yahoo group for the RC-110 and get no response
from the moderator there either.

Any advice would be appreciated.

73 - Jim - [EMAIL PROTECTED]