Hi Jim

Sorry but I never saw an email from you (we are quite good at providing
timely responses when we're aware of a question!). My apologies for your
request not being answered up to this point.

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. Are you saying you're having
problems with NetMedia's program (the BasicX program) or with being able to
actually upload the firmware to the controller?

Ken

At 10:34 PM 5/14/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>I am trying to upload the 4.0 firmware in my RC-110 and having no luck.
>Queries to Arcom are being ignored with no response.  The controller
>with the ver 3.1 firmware is unusable.
>
>The basicx program referenced in the 110 manual has a checksum if you
>download it and try to unzip.  So no luck in getting the update
>uploaded.  The controller uses ver 3.1 now and I want to put ver 4.0 in
>it.  It exhibits some of the same problems that the RC-210 had when it
>was first released.  The 210 problems seemed to clear up with the upload
>of the later firmware.  I hope the later firmware for the 110 will do
>the same.
>
>I have tried to join the Yahoo group for the RC-110 and get no response
>from the moderator there either.
>
>Any advice would be appreciated.
>
>73 - Jim - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of the world famous RC210 Repeater Controller and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
COME SEE US AT DAYTON 2006 in the Repeater Builder tent!
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net