Well my Motorola Mitrek radio's PA finally went.  So I invested a
heafty penny in the MSR-2000 VHF system.  A couple of things I am
having problems with, number one is I can only get a max of 20 Watts
out.  I have played with the PA and Exciter and can't get anymore than
that.

My second issue is with my older radio I was always having an RX
problem.  If it was a weak station it would sound like static or a
lose ground on the antenna.  Now that I have the same crystals
(Elements) in the MSR-2000 I still have that same RX problem.  Could
there be something wrong with the RX Element?  If so, is there a way
to fix it or should I just order some new ones?

So if anyone knows how to get a little more power out on my repeater
and or fix the RX problem that would be most helpful.

Thanks
VA6AE