> Has anyone lately been having quality issues with the Sinclair base
> station/coliinear antennas over the past 5 or 6 years?

Can't comment on the whitesticks, but the yagis have gone downhill.  I had a
couple of 900 MHz Sinclair yagis that were built like the proverbial brick
outhouse.  They discontinued the model I had been buying, but they had a
replacement model which was slightly more expensive.  I ordered one and was
really disappointed.  The old ones had heavy solid-rod elements (3/8"
diameter I believe).  The new one had smaller 1/4" diameter tubing elements
which never would have held up to falling ice.  The mounting hardware was
cheesy compared to the old.

Their dipole arrays still seem to be built the same.

                                        --- Jeff