Eric is correct.  I have that manual, and the part numbers are correct.

Mark – N9WYS

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com On Behalf Of Eric Lemmon
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 7:54 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Spectra-tac

Ron,

The TRN6091C replaces the TLN5944A.  There are significant differences between the two modules.  As I noted in my earlier response to this posting, the Motorola manual 6881039E50-A includes adjustment and repair information for the TRN6091C.  SMR-5830 was issued in April of 1991 to add the newer SQM to the Service Manual.  The manual is still available from Motorola Parts, and includes a total of eleven SMRs.  It covers all modules in the Spectra-TAC Comparator.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY