Ifr-1000 Service monitor. This comes with the manual, upgraded power
supply and an extra cooling fan. This Service monitor works great and the
scope display works like new. $800.00

Ge Master II repeater (base station style) with the continuous 40 watt PA.
There is also an extra fan on it. It is tuned for 444.600 with the stock
receive PL deck set at 127.3. You can change this if you wish. It also
comes with the stock UHS preamp. This also has a Link-Comm RLC2 Repeater
controller and has great audio. This will include the manual for the
controller as well and will be shipped in two boxes. I do not have the
manual for the Master II. I also have TX/RX Band Pass/Band Reject
duplexers on it. $1000.00 for this repeater/duplexer/controller.

Please reply directly to  n3fe at repeater.net as I watch the list in
digest mode.

Corey  N3FE