  From: Mike Perryman
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 7:05 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] 6M duplexer wanted in UK

  I have had good luck with 1-5/8" foam heliax....  haven't had time to fart
with the machined capicitors as of yet...  but it is on my "to do" list....
  Also web server appears to have farted again, so "no lookie" at my
heliax-duplexer adventures for now...
  Will try to get it fixed soon.
   73
  Mike Perryman