At 07:05 PM 12/6/2006, you wrote:

>Ran Thunderbird for a while and didn't like it at all. Very unfriendly.

<---Well in the past 2 weeks, I have been INUNDATED (literally
hundreds of 'em) with email after email informing me that my
supposedly sent emails can't be delivered for one reason or another.
Looking at the addresses that failed it is obvious that someone who
has my email in their address book is infected and spamming the crap
out of everyone. As is the case with most viruses, it spoofs the
email address it uses for the FROM tag.

This kind of crap is a DIRECT RESULT of people using Outlook and not
being a) careful enough b) having no virus scanner c) being stupid
enough to allow scripts to be run within Outlook regardless.

And while I think Outlook users should be drawn and quartered, I
think spammers and virus/worm/trojan authors should be slowly
tortured to death in the most painful and inhumane way possible.

Anyway </END RANT>

Ken