Scott,

Some questions and comments.

I listened to the audio clip.  It sounds like it's being generated by some type
of automatic device.  Your post (below) states that you detect 100 hz PL and
three DTMF zeros.

1.  Can you put the machine on another PL in full CTCSS receive?  Does the
machine go into repeat mode at that point when the offending signal is received?
2.  The signal repeats exactly two times an hour.  What time exactly?  Is it
constantly there, say at 10 and 40 minutes past the hour?  Are you able to DF
it?

If you can program the machine to another PL frequency, and, when placed in
full CTCSS receive the signal is still present, then I would have to believe
that someone may be interfering.  If it doesn't follow the new PL frequency,
it's got to be something else.

I had an interesting situation a number of years ago with my machine.  My
neighbor, who is probably one of the nicest people on earth, bought himself a
"Christmas gift".  It was a Bearcat scanner.  Sure enough, the interference
started just prior to Christmas day and ended just after the holidays.  (He was
a snow bird).  It started back up in late spring, when he returned from the
south.  Couldn't figure it out until one day he came over asking me what were
the local PD / sheriff frequencies.  A light came on in my head.

You know the rest of the story.

Keep us informed.

Don, KD9PT