Hummm, I ran across that issue myself. But that was with an absolutely fresh
install of XP and nothing else. I had to install Java and then the buttons
came up active.   ActiveX is used for the streaming tower camera video
on the site.  So makesure you have your java installed and enabled.

Dave / N9NLU