No problama'   if you want the data sheet search google under the
full part number less the trailing "g" and you'll find the page with
a pdf copy of the original data sheet.... after you file past all the
over kill sharky "chipdocs" and "datasheets" web sites that try to
charge money for what is otherwise free on the web. I'm sure they pay
google to be first in every possible search result.

cheers,
skipp