> I had a set of homebrew 220Mhz duplexers made out copper pipe
> that would drift with temperature changes.

"Inch and Five-Eights" hard line should not change value nearly
as much as the same circuit home-brew from copper pipe.

> I built a plywood box, put them inside, and added a small lightbulb
> controlled by a thermostat.  This kept them very stable.

Can't argue with the above success unless you're the one paying
the power bill.

> There's no reason that you couldn't do the same thing for the
> coax duplexers.  Not very pretty, but effective.

Probably not required. I often use reverse temp caps to track
and trim temp changes the other way.

cheers,
s.