Jeff,

Give us an idea of what you have.  Repeaters use lots of stuff, nuts,
bolts, connectors, duplexers, power supplys, etc, hi.

You might find some will buy what you have and get plenty of money to
buy not only what rigs some have, but what you want, new in the box
with warranty from AES or HRO, etc.

When it comes to repeater stuff Hams will pay for it no matter how
old.

Repeater stuff never goes out of style unlike most Ham rigs.

73, ron, n9ee/r

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff DePolo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>