   _____

De : Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Rick & Charlotte
Envoyé : 16 janvier, 2007 19:04
À : Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [Repeater-Builder] MSR 2000

Question for the Moto fan on the list

How hard is it to take a MSR 200 from 154.160 into the ham band lest say
147.300 ?

Repeater is a working pull and was a back up to a FD

The nice thing is I have all the paper work as to what jumpers are in and
out
) from Motorola when thay built this repeater

Thanks for and and all help ..

RickOf all the intelligent animals, Human is the species that is least
likely to
learn
from its experience.
That explains why so manny of us have more then one Border Collie !

== www.karolinabc.-ca ==

Rick,Charlote & Kids
Our Border Collies
Miss Daisy Duke
Sir Red-A-Lot
Miss Elly May
Mr Boots
Mr. Balue
Our Border Collie Message Group
HYPERLINK "mailto:karolinabc%40yahoogroups.com"[EMAIL PROTECTED]