HI Gang
 I have had one of my 2 meter repeaters coordinated as a closed
repeater for at least two years. Three times last year I was sent a
email asking if the repeater was on the air and three times I
answered "yes" each time.  I had even had a on going discussion about
having multiple transmitters on the same pair coordinated. I was never
asked to prove the repeater existed or even to "prove it" in any other
way. They are trying to de-coordinate me on this pair using this
reason. when it has been coordinated as a CLOSED machine for 2 years.

My question to you is have any of you guys have ever heard of having a
repeater coordination recinded because of this. I know that the FCC
rules say that Closed repeaters are allowed and the coordinators will
allow coordinating a repeater as closed. I'm looking for further
replies or suggestions as how to handle this.

The local director and vice-director are actually the ones behind this.