Not with just about every scanner made having the ability to instantly
display it. All someone needs to do is listen to the frequency. Many PC
scanner programs even have logging.

As for not giving the coordinator access to the info, WPA keeps
published and non-published info separate - it's even a separate entry
on the coordination form with warnings about what is and is not
published.

But, if you don't give it to them, and they can't verify the repeater is
there, you take your chances on what happens.

Joe M.