I attended a local repeater coordination meeting WPRC in Butler Pa this past
weekend.

I was amazed at the amount of argument and bickering the board members did,
and seemed to go out of their way to make life difficult for a fellow from a
repeater group who travelled several hours to be there.  He was there, in
person, with documentation,  they insisted he dident have the correct
information,  and refused to even read it.    Then the WPRC secretary
finally got them to shut up for a moment and read their own mail.  Turns out
they did have the paperwork in their incoming mail,  that they hadent read.

He requested a modification of the callsign, and trusteeship.   They were
not going to fix it.  "That's just not the way its done"   Then they chewed
on him  because somebody else made an error on the paperwork years ago,  and
instead of just doing a modification,  they made him relinquish his
coordination,  and required him to reapply at the next session.

What a pain in the .... Neck.

I see why somebody said about it being an old mans activity,  you need lots
of "age acquired patience" to deal with their little kangaroo court.

Ed Bathgate
Manufacturing Test Engineer
Marconi division of Ericsson
4000 Marconi Drive