If there is such a thing - ICM in OKC would be tops, then Bomar, and down
the line.  sb

On 2/3/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

At 2/3/2007 06:06, you wrote:
>>On 2/2/07, Kevin Custer <<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>e.

, I really wonder if there's anyone out
there that can truly be considered unconditionally reliable.  I mean, is
there any ONE crystal supplier that EVERYONE considers a "rock" of
stability? (pun intended!)  I suppose that's partly why I've resorted to
developing my own alternative methods of frequency stabilization; file
under "if you want something done right, do it yourself".

Bob NO6B

--
Ham Radio Spoken Here.....NU5D
Visit the Temple Ham Club Website