On 2/6/07, Jim B. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >> Visually, this is the black plastic "soap dish" fuse holder versus the
> >> larger fuse holder directly bolted on the back with a metal shield over it.
>
> Hmmmm-the two pallets of VHF 100W cont. duty repeaters we just pulled
> out of service all have the plastic fuse holder with the snap-on lid and
> 15A NON fuses...

Yes, the "soap dish" variety holds the smaller fuses.  The big metal
cover over the fuse indicates the larger variety.  Easy to spot from a
distance when hunting for them in a pile.

Did I say something else?  ;-)

Your organization going to be selling off those VHF's?  Always
looking... had to ask.

Nate